Coconut oil uses are so numerous, especially in my daily life, sometimes I wonder how I survived previously without it!
But I will share with you some of my secret coconut oil uses. Some may already be familiar to you and I would love for you to share your coconut oil experiences as well. Using natural products for my hair and skin is not so new to me. Therefore, adding coconut oil to my daily regimens, really helped me to cut down on excessive beauty and bath products. Trust me when I say that my husband loves that I am not spending as much money on conventional products!!
Using coconut oil to replace your regular beauty routine definitely has its benefits especially since the ingredients are simple and you actually KNOW what is in it.
Here are some genius coconut oil uses:
- Coconut Oil for Hair – as a conditioner
- For Increased hair growth.
- Use coconut oil as a Pre-Poo or make your own shampoo
- Use to moisturize your hair
- Coconut Oil for Facial acne
- Make your own soap
- Create smooth, supple skin
- Oil pulling for fresher breath
- Teeth whitening
- Body detox – release those toxins
- Non-toxic sunscreen and relieves sunburn
- Give to your dogs in food for shiny coat
- Take coconut oil capsules as a supplement to gain benefits internally
- Replace hydrogenated oil and butter with coconut oil to make popcorn!
- My all time favorite – use coconut oil to burn fat
- Relieve your psoriasis
- Use to alleviate thyroid symptoms
- Use as a lotion to smooth out rough skin
- Relieves painful arthritis
- Prevent stretch marks
- Use as a cholesterol fighting superfood
- Have candida? – Coconut oil is one of the best foods to fight it.
- Add to your diet to help beat diabetes
- Make homemade deodorant.
- Cook with it!
- Bake with coconut oil in your favorite recipes
- It can relieve vaginal itching
- Use to help grow your eyelashes
- Use to relieve nail fungus
- Beat bv (Bacterial vaginosis) by using coconut oil.
- Use on your hemorrhoids
- Relieve babies’ diaper rash
- Heal babies cradle cap with coconut oil
- Use coconut oil for shaving
- Swish the oil daily for healthier gums
- Relieve constipation
- Use for transitioning straightened, chemically treated hair to curly state.
- Relieve’s Itchy scalp and dandruff
- Add to your daily coffee for that extra coconut flavor
- A perfect massage oil
What about you? Have I left out any GREAT coconut oil uses? How do you use coconut oil? Share in the comments below.